MediClear-SGS - Vanilla™
MediClear-SGS - Vanilla™
All-in-one daily detox with protein, multi-vitamin, and multi-mineral support in a delicious vanilla flavor.
MediClear-SGS is a rice and pea protein supplement with a complete multi-vitamin/mineral profile, additional detoxification cofactors, flavonoid phytosomes, and sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS).*
MediClear-SGS - Vanilla™ Details
Thorne’s MediClear-SGS is a powerhouse of daily nutrition – combining two plant-based proteins fortified with a complete multi-vitamin/multi-mineral complex, antioxidants, broccoli seed extract, and liver-supportive botanicals – to balance living in a toxic world.
With more protein, detox factors, fewer carbohydrates, and added special nutrients, MediClear-SGS is a more affordable and more complete formula than other daily detox alternatives. The great-tasting vanilla powder is easily mixed with water, juice, or a favorite beverage for easy, on-the-go nutritional support. Or blend it into a delicious smoothie with your favorite fruits and greens for a healthy snack.
Benefits of Thorne’s MediClear-SGS:
- Powerhouse Nutrition: All-in-one daily protein, multi-vitamin/mineral supplement with added antioxidant support*
- Daily Support: Take your smoothie game to the next level with chocolate or vanilla flavor
- Detox Benefits: Support your body’s defenses against the toxic insults of a modern world*
- Great Alternative to Capsules: Substitute the capsules with a powdered multi-vitamin/multi-mineral that mixes with your favorite beverage for a pleasant tasting supplement
Features of MediClear-SGS:
- Easy-to-digest protein: Rice and pea proteins are less likely to trigger an allergic reaction or cause digestive discomfort than common protein sources.
- Well-absorbed multi-vitamin/mineral: The most absorbable, best utilized forms, including the active forms of vitamins B6, B12, and folate, along with mineral chelates from Albion Laboratories.
- Master Antioxidant: Reduced glutathione is a well-absorbed form of the body’s most abundant antioxidant, providing support for every cell against the toxic exposures of daily life.*
- Antioxidant building blocks: The amino acids glycine, glutamine, and taurine along with vitamins A, C, and E, and minerals such as copper, zinc, and selenium are used by your body to make and recycle antioxidants.*
- Botanical extracts: Green tea and milk thistle extracts promote healthy liver function, while curcumin and grape seed phytosomes support a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Protection from toxic insults: Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) from broccoli seed extract helps protect cells up to 72 hours.*
Taurine, Calcium, Green Tea Phytosome, Vanadium, Glycine, Vitamin A, Boron, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Selenium, Glutathione, Molybdenum Glycinate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lutein, Biotin, Milk Thistle Seed, Grape Seed Phytosome, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Zinc, Betaine Anhydrous, Broccoli, 5-MTHF, Lysine, Pea and Rice Protein, Choline, Chromium, Curcumin Phytosome, Potassium, Glutamine, Manganese
Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings Per Container: 21
|Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine)||50mg|
|Boron (Glycinate Complex)||100mcg|
|Broccoli Extract (Sulforaphane glucosinolate)||30mg|
|Chromium (Nicotinate Glycinate)||100mcg|
|Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva)||400mg|
|Folate (L-5-MTHF)||500mcg DFE|
|Grape Seed Phytosome (Leucoselect)||50mg|
|Green Tea Phytosome (decaffeinated)||50mg|
|Lutein (Aztec Marigold)||60mcg|
|Manganese (Bisglycinate Chelate)||1.5mg|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||1.5g|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane||100mg|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)||250mg|
|Pea and Rice Protein Blend||26.12g|
|Vitamin A (Beta carotene)||900mcg|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate)||600mcg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCI)||12mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||50mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)||5mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||8mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||30mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||50mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate)||10mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||300mg|
|Vitamin E (d-Alpha-Tocopherol)||80.6mg|
|Zinc (Bisglycinate Chelate)||10mg|
Other Ingredients: Cane Juice Sugar, Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia Extract
How to Use
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 10 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk as recommended by your health professional.
Highlights: Derived From Natural Flavors, Derived From Natural Colors, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
MediClear-SGS contains grape seed phytosome - a plant extract complexed with phospholipids, which are derived from soy. Phospholipids contain no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear-SGS.
Individuals with a known, serious allergy to peanuts may occasionally react to other legumes, including peas. This product contains pea protein. If you have a known, serious peanut allergy, it is recommended to use this product with caution.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.