Liquid Multivitamin Supplement with Bioactive B Vitamins, Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, E + K, Antioxidants for Brain, Energy + Eye
U.S. Patent Number 10,722,465
- Unlike standard vitamin blends, Quicksilver Scientific utilizes the most absorbable, stable and metabolically active forms of all of our basic vitamins.*
- Includes highly bioactive B vitamins, Vitamin D3 for maximum effect, both forms of Vitamin K, and trimethylglycine to support the liver and methylation.*
- Tocotrienols, part of the vitamin E family, offer unusually potent antioxidant activity, and three specialized carotenoids can broaden that antioxidant protection, especially safeguarding the eye and vision.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
Treat your body to foundational nutrients your system can recognize, absorb, and feel. This advanced liposomal multivitamin and antioxidant elixir offers unsurpassed absorption to support wellness, energy, and immune health.
A Form Your Body Will Love – Even with 4-6 capsules, typical multis are not well absorbed and produce nutrient waste. Just one tsp of Ultra Vitamin® delivers fast-acting, liposome-enhanced nutrients that quickly circulate in the bloodstream after ingestion.
Absorbable, Stable, Active Nutrients – Includes a full-spectrum B complex with folate, methyl B12, and B6. Also features vitamins D3, K2, A, C, and E.
Antioxidant Support – Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Lycopene join forces with tocotrienols to help promote protection against environmental stressors, including ocular support against blue light and screen exposure.*
How To Use:
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth once daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. If pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant, consult your physician before use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serv. Size: 5 mL (1 tsp.)
Serv. Per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serv.||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate, Beta Carotene)||3800mcg||422%|
|Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate)||110mg||122%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (D3)||62.5mcg (2500 IU)||313%|
(as Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Tocofersolan)
|Vitamin K (as K2 (MK7), K1 (phytonadione))||90mcg||75%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (Thiamine HCl)||12.5mg||1042%|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)||5.6mg||431%|
|Niacin (as Niacin, Niacinamide)||10mg||63%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||6.7mg||394%|
|Folate (as Calcium Folinate)||850mcg DFE||213%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500mcg||20833%|
|Pantothenic acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||25mg||500%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Ascorbate)||10mg||<1%|
|Trimethylglycine (from betaine)||20mg||**|
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), liquid Milk Thistle seed extract, Tocotrienols (from annatto), Lycopene, Zeaxanthin, Lutein
**Daily Value not established
Water, glycerin, ethanol, EDTA (as preservative), natural citrus oils, and natural flavoring
Highlights: Tested Allergen-Free, cGMP Certified, Vegan, Tested Soy Protein Free, Tested Non GMO, Tested Gluten Free