For comprehensive menopause discomfort relief
Our Best in Class women’s health supplement, Menopause 731™, relieves 11 different signs of menopause. It is especially effective at relieving hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.
What Is Menopause 731?
Menopause 731™ uses a clinically studied extract of Siberian rhubarb (R. rhaponticum) root to address 11 common menopausal discomforts: hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomfort, vaginal dryness, urinary health and sexual function.
Menopause 731™ offers comprehensive menopause relief in a soy-free, hormone-free, once-daily tablet.
Menopause 731™ Benefits
- Soy-free, hormone-free, vegetarian, non-GMO formula provides comprehensive menopause relief
- Helps relieve 11 common & uncommon menopausal discomforts
- Up to 83% reduction in total menopausal discomforts
- Up to 83% reduction in hot flashes
- Up to 66% reduction in irritability and mood swings
Menopause 731™ uses clinically studied extract of Siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) root to address hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomfort, vaginal dryness, urinary health and sexual function associated with menopause. It’s comprehensive menopause relief in a convenient, once-daily tablet.
Menopause 731™ contains R. rhaponticum extract standardized for two unique compounds: rhaponticin and desoxyrhaponticin. In pre-clinical studies, this unique extract selectively activated a specific estrogen receptor, ER-ß, while leaving the ER-a receptor alone.1-3 Scientists believe this is why Menopause 731™ relieves widespread menopausal discomfort.
Clinically evaluated in over 400 women
The standardized extract in our Menopause 731™ formula has been studied in randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials ranging from 12 weeks to two years.4-8 Results were measured by standardized research questionnaires designed to evaluate menopausal discomforts; as well as a specialized survey that rates patients’ mood and emotional health.
Research found that R. rhaponticum extract produced:
- Up to 83% reduction in total menopausal discomforts7
- Up to 83% reduction in hot flashes6
- Up to 66% reduction in irritability and mood swings5
Hot flashes, irritability, mood swings and more
This extract produced significant relief for 11 distinct menopause discomforts, especially for women experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and mood swings.5-8 Remarkably, study participants reported improvement in all of their discomforts, including sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomforts, and vaginal dryness, as well as urinary and sexual health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Highlights: Gluten free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian
Serving Size 1 enteric coated vegetarian tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
|ERr 731® siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) extract (root) [std. to > 54% rhaponticin, > 27% desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid).
ERr 731® is a registered trademark of Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik Göppingen Carl Müller Apotheker GmbH & Co.
Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) tablet daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult with your healthcare practitioner if you have, or have a history of, estrogen-dependent tumors.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.