D-isomer pantothenic acid for cellular energy and adrenal function‡
Benefits & Features
- Supports cellular respiration and energy production‡
- Promotes healthy adrenal function and cardiovascular health‡
- Assists in the synthesis of fatty acids, amino acids and steroid hormones‡
- Offers D-isomer pantothenic acid
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular energy support‡
- Adrenal function support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Science & Research
Pantothenic acid is a precursor of coenzyme A (CoA), an important cofactor and acyl group carrier in cells. One of the main functions for CoA is the formation of acetyl-CoA, vital for cellular respiration and the metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids through the Krebs cycle.1 Distribution studies indicate that tissues with the highest retention of pantothenic acid are the kidneys, pituitary gland, heart, muscle, liver and adrenal glands.2 Additionally, pantothenic acid is required for the synthesis of fatty acids and membrane phospholipids, the amino acids leucine, arginine and methionine, and isoprenoid derivatives, including steroid hormones, vitamin A and vitamin D.2,3,4‡
- Tahiliani AG, Beinlich CJ. Vitam Horm. 1991;46:165-228.
- Pesofsky-Vig, et al. Pantothenic acid. ILSI Press, pp. 236?44. Print.
- Takahashi K, et al. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2015;61(3):215-21.
- Jaroenporn S, et al. Biol Pharm Bull. 2008 Jun;31(6):1205-8.
Highlights: Gluten Free, GMO Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium pantothenate provides pantothenic acid and is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Provides weight management support as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.