Fem-Dophilus® - 1 Billion CFU
Fem-Dophilus® - 1 Billion CFU
Fem-Dophilus® maintains and balances vaginal microbiome and urinary tract health* with GR-1® & RC-14® strains. Over 30 years of clinical research supports the effectiveness of the 2 patented probiotic bacterial strains in Fem-Dophilus®.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Amount Per Serving
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend||134 mg (1 Billion CFU§)||†|
|Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GR-1®|
|Limosilactobacillus reuteri RC-14®|
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, titanium dioxide [color]), microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts or sesame.
Manufactured in a facility that produces dairy containing products.
§ Minimum 1 billion viable cells at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within Best Used Before date.
Store in a cool, dry place.
About Fem-Dophilus® - 1 Billion CFU
- Probiotic for Women with 30+ Years of Clinical Research
- Supports Vaginal and Urinary Tract Health*
- Shelf-Stable Version of Fem-Dophilus: No Refrigeration Necessary
- Clinically-Documented Benefits
- More Than 20 Studies Demonstrating Safety and Efficacy
- With 2 patented strains: Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Limosilactobacillus reuteri RC-14®. These beneficial strains populate the vaginal tract with healthy bacteria to balance the vaginal microbiome and help maintain a healthy vaginal and urinary tract.* These two strains are the most clinically published strains for vaginal health worldwide**, and were carefully selected due to their effectiveness in these studies.* A special manufacturing process protects the probiotic strains in Fem-Dophilus® from stomach acid, enhances probiotic bacterial survival to the lower intestine, and into the vaginal tract.*
- Package contains a smaller, Activ-Vial™ moisture-controlled desiccant bottle for better stability of probiotic bacteria
- In one randomized clinical trial, 60% of women studied had healthy vaginal flora after 28 days of use at 0.8 billion CFU per day of a probiotic (formulated with L. rhamnosus, GR-1® and L. reuteri, RC-14®) compared to 40% before supplementation. Whereas in the control group (taking 10 billion CFU of common strain, L. rhamnosus GG) there was no improvement in the percentage of women with healthy vaginal flora.¹
- GR-1 and RC-14 are trademarks of Chr. Hansen A/S.
- Made in Denmark by Chr. Hansen A/S
- **As of 8/1/2022
- ¹Reid et al. (2001). FEMS Immunol. Med. Microbiol.
Adults take 1 capsule once a day. May be taken with or without food. If your healthcare professional recommends taking this product in conjunction with antibiotics, take at least 1-2 hours after taking the medication.
WARNING: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, under the age of 18, are taking medication or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Fem-Dophilus ® does not require refrigeration and can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place. Avoid storage at temperature above 77°F (25°C). Refrigeration, however extends shelf life.
Highlights: Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free