Male Wellness Kit*
- Comprehensive blend of antioxidants and nutrients to maintain healthy mitochondrial function in sperm, supporting healthy sperm production already within the normal range*
- Consists of the most bioavailable forms of nutrients, including pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, vitamin D3, methylcobalamin, and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate
- Provides clinically relevant amounts of nutrients to support healthy male fertility*
- Supports glutathione production, essential for detoxifying the body’s natural toxins in the maintenance of healthy fertility*
- Decreases oxidative stress, supporting healthy male fertility*
Mito Motile provides comprehensive support for male reproductive fertility.* The kit consists of clinically relevant amounts of vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and amino acids, essential fatty acids, and critical supportive nutrients for healthy male function.* Healthy mitochondria need antioxidant nutrients that support cellular health which in turn supports healthy male fertility. Mito Motile has multiple mitochondrial optimizers, including L-carnitine, PQQ-10®, and CoQ10, shown to maintain healthy sperm and support healthy conception.* Resveratrol, vitamin E, selenium, and N-acetylcysteine help to detoxify the body’s natural toxins and support antioxidant activity to support spermatogenesis and maintain healthy sperm counts already within the normal range.* It also includes N-acetyl-L-cysteine (a building block for the production of glutathione), supporting antioxidant activity to decrease oxidative stress and maintain healthy sperm.* It has the mineral zinc, which supports healthy sperm count and motility, and decreases oxidative stress and promotes healthy sperm.* Its comprehensive nutritional support also includes clinically relevant amounts of the omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, supporting healthy sperm as well as B vitamins for supporting energy production.*
1 packet per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, soy, egg, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.
*Information on this site has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.