Optique 1® Eye Drops
Optique 1® Eye Drops
Boiron Optique 1® relieves minor eye irritation due to airborne irritants, such as dust, ragweed, and other pollens.* These homeopathic eye drops also refresh fatigued eyes from long hours at a computer.*
Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation such as dry, red, itchy, and burning eyes due to:
- eyestrain and fatigue
- light and glare
- digital displays
- airborne irritants (pollens and dust)
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%—Soothes sensitivity to light and glare
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1%—Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%—Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves sharp and brief eye irritation associated with eye fatigue
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%—Relieves tired eyes
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride 0.9%
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, put 1 to 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes.
- To avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of dropper to any surface
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the dropper
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard dropper after each use
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away